Sunday, August 17, 2014

Week 1: Favorite places. Oregon and California!

My first experience in Oregon was at a family reunion at an ADORABLE little bed and breakfast! We were in Ashland, Oregon with several members I my family I hadn't ever met before. I am not a fan of cold weather but I think I would be okay with it if this was my view every morning!
(Image information: Personal photo taken from the balcony of the bed and breakfast I stayed at in Ashland, Oregon. Photo taken March 2011)

Santa Barbra is my home away from home. I was actually born there and lived the first year and a half of my life there! I still have a lot of family there and in cities surrounding (mostly Sacramento) so I go and visit at least once a year for a week at a time. I love walking along the beach and eating a little sea food restaurants along the way. 
Sandpiper Golf Club, Santa Barbra, California
Photographer: Dan Perry
Web Source: Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Seeing these pictures and reading your post sure makes me miss the west coast, Sage! I spent many years in California (Bay area), and I also lived in Eugene, Oregon when I was little: what a beautiful place! There are some reading units in the Native American weeks for this class that focus on stories from California and the Pacific Northwest... such great storytelling traditions! Maybe that is something you will want to explore for this class. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete